AID's work is made possible by the generous donations of many individuals like you. Even a small contribution by you goes a long way in bringing hopes to millions of underprivileged people in India.
All donations to AID are 100% tax-deductible in the U.S.A. Our federal tax ID number is 04-3652609 .
There are many ways you can donate to AID...
|Donate Money: ALL DONATIONS TO AID ARE 100% TAX-EXEMPT
|Credit Card Donations
- To make an online donation now using your credit card, click here to donate .
- AID recieves 100 % of your donation and is secure.
- To make a monthly or periodic donation, or if you don't want to make an online donation, please call us at 1-888-TALK-2-AID.
|Electronic Fund Transfer(EFT)
Make a one time donation or setup recurring donation by directly tranferring funds from your account to AID electronically. For more Information on Electronic Fund Transfer(EFT) email us at eft[AT]aidindia.org or call us at 1-888-TALK-2-AID.
- Fill out the Electronic Funds Transfer Authorization Form (PDF format) from here to authorize AID to instruct your financial Instituition to make recurring donations to AID from the account of your choice and mail it to
Association For India's Development
PO Box 10088
PA 16805 - 0088
- Please notify AID by calling 1-888-TALK-2-AID and also emailing info[AT]aidindia.org about any change of postal address/email address, change of account information, change of amount and cancellation of EFT.
- Please fill out this AID Pledge Form (PDF format) form.
- Make the check payble to "Association for India's Development" and mail it to,
P.O. Box 4801,
CA 94040-0801, USA
- Now your stocks can go all the way to help poor people in India. Yes, you can donate your stocks to AID. Please e-mail to stocks[AT]aindia.org for more informatiom
To obtain a copy of the current financial statement please write to: AID, P.O. Box "F", College Park, MD 20741-3005 or call 1-888-TALK-2-AID. Documents and information pertaining to AID can be obtained from the Secretary of State for the cost of copies and postage.
Thank you for your interest and contribution,with your support we will continue making the difference.
Other ways to help AID financially...
You can easily incorporate these in your daily routine at no cost to you and help support developmental projects for the needy in India.
- Matching Grants:
Several companies match donations by its employees to charitable orga nizations. You can find out if your company has such a program and register AID with them. AID is registered with the IRS as a 501(C)(3) tax-exempt organization and our federal Tax-ID number is 04-3652609. If you need more information to register AID with your company or after you finish registering, please let us know.
- Grants from Linguistic and Cultural Associations:
Several cultural and linguistic associations have made donations to AID. You can request your association to do the same - if necessary, the donation can also be directed to projects in a particular state or region. In addition, some cultural groups also donate part of their proceeds from programs and events that they organize.
- Grants from companies:
Your company may be making grants to projects or organizations. In some cases we might have to write proposals for particular project with the details of the budget to qualify for the grant. If you can investigate into this and get in touch with us, we can work with you on writing the proposal.